More evidence of price competition, as Best Buy maintains price pressure. From this past weekend’s circular:
CD Sale: $9.99 or less
• Helmet Unsung: The Very Best of Helmet (1991-1997): $7.99
• No Motiv Daylight Breaking: $8.99
• Twista Kamikaze: $9.99
• Baby Bash The Smokin’ Nephew: $9.99
• Tupac Resurrection: The Soundtrack: $9.99
• Yes The Ultimate Yes: 35th Anniversary: $15.99 (Double CD)
And of course, the continued “DVDs that are cheaper than CDs” sale:
• Swingers $9.99
• Clerks $9.99
• Grosse Pointe Blank $9.99 (which is one of my all time favorite comedies; I will swing by BB and pick this up this weekend).
Best Buy still offers free shipping — so if the weather is as bad as predicted (we got a foot of snow last nite), I can still pick ‘em up from home.
Ain’t competition grand?
UPDATE: 1/28/04 6:56 am
Since we are all about competition here, Amazon has the Peter Gabriel DVD for $14.99. And since I earned a grand total of $24.76 as an Amazon Associate (buy something, people!) it looks like Amazon will get the Gabriel sale . . .
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.