Over the past week or so, I’ve been a busy little boy dealing with Media requests on how the markets are likely to respond to an incumbent victory or defeat.
Here’s a quick round up . . .
· Investors content to stay the course
· Bettors for Bush
· After bitter campaign, it’s time to govern
· Bush or Kerry? Who cares?
· Taking stock in Texas?
· Economy remains potential wild card
· Those Dark Clouds over the Street
· An end to tech’s job woes?
I’ve been thinking about replacing the tag line for Big Picture: “Will pontificate for food”
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.