Condoflip_big

Slate’s Moneybox columnist Daniel Gross, who has his own blog, points us to CondoFlip.com.

Meanwhile, the BBC notes that half of humanity set to go urban.

The plot thickens . . .

Condoflip_1

Category: Psychology, Real Estate

6 Responses to “CondoFlip.com”

1. Christopher Martini says:

I am a Realtor in the Orlando area. I saw your web site on CNBC this morning. Do you offer a co-broke? , I am looking for investment oppertunities for certain clients of mine. If you please send me some information on e-mail that would be great, thanks. Chris Martini

2. rgb says:

plz contact me. I have condos to list on CondoFlip

3. MyMoneyBlog says:

Bubble? Pro-Bubble articles.

I’ve already expounded a bit on my thoughts on the real estate market, but here are some interesting sites that I view as Pro-Bubble: An opinion article in the Economist Magazine takes a wider, world view. This article is a bit long, but a good read in…

4. MyMoneyBlog says:

Bubble? Pro-Bubble articles.

I’ve already expounded a bit on my thoughts on the real estate market, but here are some interesting sites that I view as Pro-Bubble: – An opinion article in the Economist Magazine takes a wider, world view. This article is a bit long, but a good read …

5. Mr. Condo says:

CondoFlip is vaporware….Check out The US Condo Exchange for a national MLS of Condo Listings and EBAY functionality!!

6. Wooper says: