What a week! In the NorthEast, we are in for a rainy fall weekend. That only means more time to go over these items you may have missed:
• A Surprisingly Bright Outlook for Holiday Shopping from NPD Group;
• Prediction: Tivo gets bought. Soon. My guess? Echostar.
• Speaking of Books: Technical Analysis from A to Z, and several other technical reference books discussed here.
• Don’t expect a video iPod; Apple’s announcement this week to is more likely to be an update of the original iPod (a little smaller, and Black as a color choice);
• Rationalizing Bubbles, Shaping a Legacy A terrific smackdown of the Maestro;
• And last, just for fun: 2005 Ig Nobel Prize Winners
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.