• To use the Search function, type whatever words or phrase you want AFTER the phrase that’s already in the google box (site:bigpicture.typepad.com);
• If you want to see what the site traffic is, click the Site meter button at bottom. (Or just click here)
• The books I am either reading (or have queued up) have been updated (Worth Perusing), as have the most recent tunes (MP3s Spinning);
• I’ve been posting very long comments in two parts;
• You may have noticed more international coverage and references (by popular demand);
• PNG has become the chart/graphic format of choice — lite, fast loading, little color loss;
• I played with the idea of full-text feeds, but after extensive research (I spoke with 2 other bloggers), the conclusion was that the comments would suffer;
• Lots of new categories added (Wages & Income, Consumer Spending, Data Analysis, etc.);
• Temporary fix for the printing: Highlight only what you want, then click the radio button "PRINT SELECTION "
Things I am working on for the next upgrade:
• I cannot seem to get updates to the Blog Roll to work; (I’m working on it);
• Trying to figure out how to make graphs/charts larger than the 600 pixel limit;
• Coming soon: an email article function; If you want to forward a link or full article to someone else (making sure spammers don’t abuse it is the problem);
• Making articles easier to print is another goal — but I’m getting nowhere with it. Any ideas?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.