This is so f%*&ng funny, I had to interrupt today’s market debacle for a quick laugh:

You may now return to your previously scheduled whackage . . .

via GMSV

UPDATE June 8, 2006 1:25pm

Paul Kedrosky adds to the hilarity, pointing to the infamous Steve Ballmer "monkey boy" video. (Paul thinks Ballmer must go).

Kirk (in comments) points to the antiperspirant malfunction video, while Mr. Beach points to the all time mashup classic, and my personal favorite, Ballmer’s Developers  remix.

Category: Corporate Management, Film

11 Responses to “Young FrankenSteve (or, Ballmer goes Beserk)”

1. KirkH says:

Here is the original, perhaps even more disturbing, Balmer video.

And here’s the antiperspirant malfunction video.

2. Mr. Beach says:

Developers. Developers.

This is the original and the best. IMHO.

3. Mr. Beach says:

2nd try:

Ballmer Developers Video.

4. Robert Cote says:

ROTFL but didn’t you forget to remind us that this is NOT investment advice?

My tech underground nerdnet is beginning more whispers about beta 2 and slap patching and reduced feature sets and such. More concerns about Office bloat and both splitting into so many versions and liscense variations that FUD may win. M$FT has cash, marketshare and mindshare where it counts. I won’t bet against them but consider Apple offering OS X/iLife/iWork at anything close to M$FT volume OEM liscensing prices.

5. rob says:

he who picks bottoms ends up with smelly finger

but lets give it up for a late afternoon rally!

6. C says:

I have to agree with Kadrofsky.

I am stubbornly holding on to my MSFT shares (now down almost 18%)–praying for a special dividend or share buyback, as I’m sure many are at this point. Long term I think they will do OK. The question becomes, HOW LONG?

Ballmer does not inspire confidence, to put it mildly.

7. rdr says:

Isn’t this the kind of behavior that cost former Gov. Howard Dean any chance of becoming the Democratic nominee for President in 2004?

8. The Other Cool Search Tool

We’re actually a bit hesitant to let you in on the latest cool new search tool. It is so useful that we expect to be developing lots of items from it. Maybe we should just keep it to ourselves and…

9. Herb Goodfriend says:

Not so hysterical as the Ballmer videos but still very funny: “Microsoft Re-designs the iPod package.”

10. URL for Microsoft iPod parody was stripped from previous message. It is http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=36099539665548298

11. MjForgit says:

Now we know that Steve Ballmer can NEVER run for President!!