A little Friday afternoon fun, via Craig Ferguson and Rumsfeld Remembrance

See also: The New Yorker in The Downfall of Donald H. Rumsfeld

Category: Television, War/Defense

8 Responses to “Rumsfeld Remembrance”

1. SINGER says:

was that agent orange/gmo monsanto weed?????

2. Leisa says:

I would say a little nose-picking gesticulation would have sent me over the edge. I guffawed mightily. Thank you for this.

3. brion says:

now THAT’S funny!

4. bushsux says:

I laughed until I cried. thanks.

5. calmo says:

My first take was that this was, well, infantile..and then it hit me (Ok, some days are better than others.). If ever there was someone who needed this treatment, (infantile treatment people), it is Rumsfeld who would typically runover the interviewer with his own far superior questions..like this:
    You ask me whether this depiction is a bit over the top and I know the question that’s really on your mind is who confined the alterations to puppet mitts. Far be it from me to suggest that the budget needed serious cash infusions to really spill some blood on this issue, but sooner or later you’ll understand this. Thanks for your question. Next.

6. ilsm says:

Bush 43 is better than Ferguson!!

In front a huge bust of Ho.

“The lesson of vietnam is; you will succeed, if you don’t quit.”

You cannot make this stuff up.

7. ilsm says:

Barry,

Time to reopen the thread from a few weeks ago on defense spending.

Here is a link to the DoD 2007 Green Book.

We can all look at Table 1-8 where the Unified Budget is portrayed through FY 2011.

Note the DoD outlays go down in 07 and 08 and rise on the next president’s watch, hmmmmmm.

Covering the unified view the DoD guys show a good sense for rising cash needs for “entitlements”.

A business plan?