Due to rabid demand, my fabulous designer/programmer has made some improvements to the site:
1. Print functionality: There is now a print this button that is formatted for 8.5 X 11 paper! No headers or irrelevant formatting — just the blog post! (should be finshed shortly)
2. Hide email from comments: You can now post your real email address, and it won’t be seen by spammers (but I will see it) This is important, for those of you who I might need to reach
3. We added a few items, widgets, a category cloud, and some technorati stuff.
4. The blockquote color was changed to #000066. Thats the dark purple, which is much easier on the eyes than the bright blue.
5. Actual posting date and time stamp added to Headline at top
6. Added BlogAds and GoogleAds.
For those of you who read TBP via a feed, I also tweaked some Feedburner settings last week — and the feed subs went up 10 fold. These have been full feeds since you vociferously requested it.
These changes should show up before the day is over . . .
Finally, quite a few of you have suggested going for Sponsors rather than advertisers. I am all ears as to which firms do this repping/sales for this. Any suggestions?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.