Here is a roundup of all the recent Retail Sales/Consumer Spending we have covered this week:
• June Retail Sales Data: Our look at the Commerce Department Retail data
• Retail Follow Up: Understanding Consumer Retail "Slumming"
• Economic Research and Retail Shopping
The Missus is smart enough to know that when she wants me to go
shopping with her, she best not call it that. So the clever lass has
taken to calling sport shopping "Economic Research." Here is what we
have found . . .
• Borrowing & Spending: Forget MEW (thats so 2005). Its back to good old fashioned credit card debt.
and just for fun:
• Slate’s Oh, no! Sears is still a retailer!
OK, I think that’s plenty for now . . .
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.