How’s this for wild: David Gaffen at MarketBeat points to the new top 10 U.S. stocks in terms of their market caps:
1. EXXON MOBIL (XOM) $505.38B
2. GENERAL ELECTRIC (GE) $415.58B
3. MICROSOFT CP (MSFT) $333.99B
4. AT&T (T) $251.26B
5. GOOGLE (GOOG) $219.48B
6. PROCTER GAMBLE (PG) $216.99B
7. BANK OF AMERICA (BAC) $214.24B
8. CITIGROUP (C) $210.37B
9. CISCO SYSTEMS (CSCO) $199.84B
10. BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY (BRK’A; BRK’B) 200.01B
That’s pretty amazing.
(I have a fun quote in the piece). . .
Google’s Surge Would Make Casey Kasem Proud
MarketBeat, October 31, 2007
Fee fi fo fum: Google smells the blood of Microsoft
USA TODAY, October 30, 2007
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.