Linkfest is on Hiatus this week, due to a big family gathering.

The fest will return next week . . .

Category: Weblogs

12 Responses to “No Linkfest This Week”

1. Chief Tomahawk says:

Rats!

I was looking forward to reading “the week ahead” preview.

2. Winston Munn says:

But WE are fam-i-ly
    all my other posters and me….

3. Scott says:

I was at Jamie’s shindig, and that was a blast.

I cannot believe you posted ANYTHING at all this weekend — I saw you doing all those shots at the bar!

4. John Borchers says:

No ad! Thanks!

If you need money to improve just ask. Set up a paypal or something. I think your site traffic estimates show around 50K visitors right? So if everyone gives just $1 it’s enough to help you get the help you need.

Just ensure us in writing 100% of the money goes to this site or to benefit us.

I’ll even go further than that and say everytime you post something here of really good value to me I’ll send $’s.

5. Pat G. says:

In the grand scheme of things, family is all we really have. So enjoy the gathering.

6. Mich(^IDX1881) says:

Well, without a subject to comment on, maybe we can use this comment thread section to create our own topic…

I would really like to hear your points of view on the following topic, if interested

[b]VISA IPO: Why, and further Why now? [/b]

As BR would say “What say ye?”

My immediate reaction to the news was “if banks decided to kill the goose that lays golden eggs, they must be really really (cash) hungry.

Second thought was, last biggest IPO was ATT wireless in Apr 2000 which was right as the biggest crash started. Even though 16 or 19B isnt a huge sum in terms of the total value of the stock markets, it is half the value of Dow30′s daily transaction amount, so something should be sold so VISA can be bought (I know it is not too great of an argument but still)

7. Jessica says:

Enjoy and thank you.

8. Parker James says:

Will someone dare to throw out a theory why everything began to come apart Nov 1, 2007?
    Go anywhere, any exchange, and sector, you
    will find the trail of evidence. Something
    really bad happened on Nov 1, 2007, a day
    that will live in infamy, who knows why?
    Was it the new corporate accounting rules?

9. InvestorinPA says:

Barry, why not come up with a feature that lets your readers put up their best articles of the week in a linkfest if you know you’re gonna be out?

10. Parker James says:

Go anywhere, any exchange, and sector, you
    will find the trail of evidence. Something
    really bad happened on Nov 1, 2007, a day
    that will live in infamy, who knows why?
    Was it the new corporate accounting rules?

11. Francois says:

A family gathering…lucky you!

Enjoy it to the fullest and peace to you Barry.

12. rob says:

I can’t live
    If living is without links
    I can’t live