Have an idea to solve the banking crisis? Call Tim Geithner at 1-800-IDEAS?.

Category: Bailouts, Credit, Humor, Video

7 Responses to “SNL on Tim Geithner”

1. Lunch Meat says:

It’s been awhile since anything on SNL has made me laugh out loud, but this wasn’t bad. Sadly, it seems to reflect aspects of the bailout world reality as reflected in material like this.

2. Trainwreck says:

Sorry this is lame. Especially when I am still rewatching Jon Stewart’s take-down of CNBC: http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=220252

3. Jojo says:

Yeah, the SNL Geithner bit was uncharacteristically funny for SNL. I still watch the show but 50% or more, the mute button is on.

And Jon Stewart went after Cramer and his Bear Sterns buy recommendation Monday night :)

4. ronin says:

Hulu blows!

They want to destroy the “world wide web,” please ban them!

5. JohnnyVee says:

I agree with Trainwreck SNL RIP. I saw the Jon Stewart on TV. It was funny as hell. Apparently truth can only be delivered by comedians.

6. Trainwreck says:

Oh and the DS take down has gone to round three tonight, this time it’s personal. Perhaps BR could mediate a hug fest between Stewart and Cramer. Personally, Jim Cramer is on my tar and feather list so I would love to see Jon Stewart completely destroy him.

7. Kyle says:

Hulu does blow, they only let you stream from within the US. I live in China, so I can’t watch this video. Of course I could just find a torrent but I don’t want the whole crappy SNL show…