- The Big Picture - http://www.ritholtz.com/blog -
The Big Picture Conference: Capitalism After the Crash
Posted By Barry Ritholtz On April 28, 2009 @ 7:30 pm In Bailouts,Legal | Comments Disabled
I mentioned a few weeks ago we were hosting a conference in NYC on June 3 2009. The conference is coming together nicely, with some terrific name guests committed:
• Former CNBC anchor Dylan Ratigan is the master of ceremonies;
• Doug Kass will be discussing the Future of Hedge funds, regulation, and performance
• Banking and credit experts Chris Whalen and Josh Rosner will be looking at the Banking System After TARP & PPIP
• We will have a panel on the Financial Media and the Crisis: How’d they do? and so far we have confirmed Randall Forsyth (Barrons), Jesse Eisinger (Portfolio, WSJ), Dan Gross (Newsweek, Slate, NYT), Dylan Ratigan, (CNBC, Bloomberg TV, tba)
One of the cool things about having a blog sponsor a conference is the interactive nature of the format. For the panels and Q&A, blog readers can submit queries. And some of the video will be posted here, too. I am very jazzed about it.
Save the date: June 3rd, 2009
New York Athletic Club (Sixth Ave. and 59th St
Full details to follow this week
UPDATE: April 28 2008 10:06 pm
The registration site is now up and running!
Article printed from The Big Picture: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2009/04/capitalism-after-crisis-crash-the-big-picture-conference/
URLs in this post:
 Black Swan: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1400063515/thebigpictu09-20
 Fooled by Randomness: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1400067936/thebigpictu09-20
 http://secure.pnmi.com/bigpicture/: http://secure.pnmi.com/bigpicture/
Copyright © 2008 The Big Picture. All rights reserved.