- The Big Picture - http://www.ritholtz.com/blog -
Posted By Barry Ritholtz On June 25, 2009 @ 10:42 am In Quantitative,Trading | Comments Disabled
I am very jazzed about this: Earlier this week, we unveiled version 3.0 of the FusionIQ  quantitative software, and there are a number of new features, upgrades to the software and improvements to the analytics.
1. You can apply IQ rankings to Sectors, Groups and Subgroups;
2. The advanced java applet technical charting is filled with more indicators, trend line drawing, annotation ability, etc.
3. Ability to control universe settings by market cap, volume or price constraints
4. Ticker Cloud
6. Weekly Economic overviews
Further, it was requested that any notification of new site publications be “pushed” to subscribers in real time — that has now been done.
The next major upgrade 3.5 will roll out an active community and wiki around the various ways to use IQ, including tricks and unique algorithms created by users.
Article printed from The Big Picture: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2009/06/fusion-30/
URLs in this post:
 FusionIQ: http://www.fusioniqrank.com
 Image: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/heat-maps.png
 Image: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/fusion_chart_export.png
 Image: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/cloud.png
Copyright © 2008 The Big Picture. All rights reserved.