Some interesting items that caught my fancy:
• Picks and Pans From Market Pros (WSJ)
• Interview: Rolling Stone Matt Taibbi of GS bashing fame (Wall Street Cheat Sheet)
• Oil, Gas Market Speculation May Face Restrictions (Bloomberg)
• How to think about a jobless recovery (Economist)
• Good Riddance SIVs (FT)
• Banks Planning “Harry and Louise” Ads (TNR)
I miss anything noteworthy?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.