Its Thursday afternoon — time for a quick linkfest, starting with quite a few surprising headlines:
• Five reasons it’s too soon to declare the recession over (Business Week)
• Saga Continues for Former GM Shares (MarketBeat )
• Yogi’s Recession (Barron’s)
• Five reasons to fear inflation (the mess that greenspan made)
• A WSJ Housing 2-fer:
• Why Does Goldman Need A Fed Exemption For VaR Calculations? (Zero Hedge)
• The New Stars of the Blogosphere (WSJ)
• What Fast Looks Like (Kottke)
Anything else fresh and linkworthy?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.