Interesting reading for a Tuesday afternoon:
• New York Fed in hiring spree (FT)
• Foreclosure wave gathers momentum (OC Register)
• An Auto Two-fer:
-Trucks win in Cash for Clunkers game (CNN/Money)
-Chevrolet Volt Said to Get 230 Miles Per Gallon in City Driving (Bloomberg)
• Stimulus Funds Bring Relief to States, but What About 2010? (Washington Post)
• CNBC slides as viewers get crunched (Guardian)
• Frank Langella set for ‘Wall Street 2′ (Variety)
Have I missed anything worthwhile ?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.