Helping to make your Mondays a little bit brighter: 10 Links:
• Waves of euphoria engulf Wall Street (Irish Times)
• Fed Won’t Raise Rate Till 2011, Pimco’s McCulley Says (Bloomberg)
• Exit the Car Czar (New York Mag)
• Greenspan: ‘We’ve already seen the bottom’ (ABC) This should scare you, given the maestro’s forecasting track record.
• Rescues Unlimited: Government as Wall Street’s Enabler (Sunday NYT)
• “Liar Loans” – RIP – October 1, 2009 (Mortgaged Future)
• U.S. Recession Worst Since Great Depression, Revised Data Show (Bloomberg) File this under Duh!
• Washington Post: The Death of Journalism (Gawker Edition)
Its August — better get the last of your summer plans in order !
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.