Some interesting reading today:
• Martin Wolf: Don’t Learn Wrong Lessons from Lehman (Financial Times)
• Where are the subprime perp walks? (CNN/Money)
• Huzzah! Judge Rejects Settlement Over Merrill Bonuses (NYT)
• Lehman Estate Blasts Barclays ‘Windfall’ (WSJ)
• Sick and Wrong: How Washington is screwing up health care reform – and why it may take a revolt to fix it (MATT TAIBBI, Rolling Stone)
• Extreme steel ‘Velcro’ takes a 35-tonne load (New Scientist)
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.