Given all of the 1 year AIG/Lehman Brothers look backs, I am pretty much everywhere these days:
• They Said What? Meltdown Milestone (Barrons)
• Financial crisis: 1 year later (Singapore The Straits Times)
• AFTER THE FALL (Financial Post)
• Market poised to parachute down, not free fall (The Real Deal)
• Down to Business Podcast (Kingworld)
Tomorrow, Good Morning America, 8:30 am, then Monday morn, Morning Meeting MSNBC at 10:00 am
If I’m sick of hearing me, you must be too!
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.