Wow, a little travel and suddenly, the week is nearly over. Here are a few interesting items that caught my eye:
• Rosenberg: Equities carry too much risk (FT)
• Five Scenarios for the S&P 500 (Singer)
• Imagine If Lehman Brothers Had a Football Team (Crossing Wall Street)
• Emerging Markets Have Room for Growth (Real Time Economics)
• Bullish Estimates Fail to Keep Up With S&P 500 Gain (Bloomberg)
• Brad DeLong’s Magnificant Takedown of Chicago-style foolishness
• Analyst Josh Rosner Nailed the Crisis (wallstcheatsheet)
Anything else worth reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.