Some interesting reading for a sleepy Tuesday afternoon:
• FDIC Proposes Banks Prepay Deposit Fees Through 2012 (Bloomberg)
• A risky revival (FT)
• Earnings Revisions at a Two Year High (Bespoke)
• Dylan Ratigan: Why Would We Let Them Rig the Game?
• We’re Speaking Japanese Without Knowing It (John P. Hussman)
• THE LAST DAYS OF THE POLYMATH (intelligent life)
• How Do Innovators Think? (HBR)
• When the Sirens Sing, How to Avoid Giving in (Aleph Blog)
You see anything else worth perusing?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.