A few interesting reads for your Tuesday:
• Goldman Sachs: U.S. Stocks Primed for Takeovers (Bloomberg)
• Climbing the Golden Wall of Worry (Barron’s)
• Zen Lessons in Market Analysis (Hussman)
• Home rescue plan delaying, not solving crisis (Reuters)
• End the war on drugs, start the legalization (Marketwatch)
• The Years of Magical Thinking (NYT)
• Vitriol, invective at the speed of light (Associated Press)
• The Appraisal Process Moves Front and Center (Matrix)
• In handy spreadsheet form, a complete listing of the always stimulating TED Talks
• Credit Report Card: A Truly Free Look at Your Credit Record (Credit Bloggers)
• Thanks for all the great comments on car buying!
What are you reading?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.