Here is what has caught my eye today:
• Mark-to-Make-Believe Turns Junk Loans to Gold (Bloomberg)
• Distressed Real Estate Continues to Be a Growth Industry (Real Property Alpha)
• Social Security makes it official: No COLA in 2010 (Yahoo Finance)
• The $800 Billion Deception (Newsweek)
• Weak Dollar Equals Strong Stocks, For Now (Barron’s)
• Perils of a Talking Head (Capital Gains and Games)
• 30 Resources to Find the Data You Need (Flowing Data)
Anything worthwhile catching your eye?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.