Quite a few interesting reads today:
• Rumors of Credit Crisis’s Death Are Overdone (Hussman)
• IRS to rich tax cheats: Be afraid. Be very afraid (CNN/Money)
• Simon Johnson: The home-buyer tax credit: Throwing good money after bad (WAPO)
• 10 things Google has taught us (Fortune)
• Mac vs. Windows 7: Four new videos (Brainstorm Tech)
What are you reading?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.