Most linkfests involve me discussing what I have read. Today, I am posting a list of what I would be reading, if I was doing my normal commute, time in the office, etc.
• Jittery Companies Stash Cash (WSJ)
• Please Listen to Sheila Bair (Dealbook)
• The Easy Money’s Been Made (Barron’s)
• Can Citigroup Carry Its Own Weight? (Sunday NYT)
• Left/Right Politics gets interesting:
-The GOP Establishment Must Be Purged as the GOP Loses in NY-23 (RedState)
-Alan Grayson, the Liberals’ Problem Child (Week in Review)
• Newspaper Pro & Con:
• Why AT&T Killed Google Voice (Andy Kessler)
What are you reading ?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.