After being away for a few days, here are some items that look interesting:
• Dollar Slump Persisting as Top Analysts See No Bottom (Bloomberg)
• Wall Street’s Spin Game (NYT)
• How to shrink the banks (Prospect)
• Unsustainable Path (Market Talk)
• Riding the Waves (Time) A look at Prechter’s theory of social cycles.
• The world still can learn from Keynesian economics (LA Times)
• The Big Red Fez: How To Make Any Web Site Better (Book)
• Thousands of strange creatures found deep in ocean (SF Chron)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.