Fascinating stuff on the intertubes today:
• Are the Dollar Bears Too Bullish? (Barron’s)
• Commercial RE Values Off 43% From 2007 Peak (Globe ST)
• Fed Said to Ask Banks to Submit Plans to Repay TARP (Bloomberg)
• Spitzer: The new AIG report reveals how the Treasury secretary—and U.S. taxpayers—were fleeced by Wall Street banks (Slate) see also AIG’s Rescue Bedevils U.S. (WSJ)
• How to shrink the banks (Prospect)
• Geithner Is Stalking Horse for Rage at Wall Street (Bloomberg) See also Could Wall Street Actually Lose in Congress? (New Republic)
• Paul Farrell: 15 signs Wall Street pathology is spreading (Marketwatch)
• Fine-Tuned With Age, Bryant’s Game Keeps Evolving (NYT) Can Kobe become the next Jordan?
• Narrative charts of Lord of the Rings, Star Wars Trilogy (Pasa la vida)
What are you reading?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.