Quite a few interesting reads, in what is otherwise expected to be an light week:
• Economic Improvement two-fer:
• Fed’s approach to regulation left banks exposed to crisis (Washington Post)
• Dollar Strength Seen in Stocks 1st Since Lehman Died (Bloomberg)
• Down-Payment Standards Eased (WSJ)
• DNA Shifts Timeline for Mammoths’ Exit (Science Times)
• I killed myself on Facebook, and lived to tell the tale (The Punch)
• Top Ten Astronomy Pictures of 2009 (Discovery)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.