Here is what I am looking at today this morn:
• No News Is Good News From the FOMC (Barron’s)
• Out from under TARP, banks are now free to fail again (Washington Post)
• WaMu filing: JPMorgan had inside info (Portland Business Journal)
• Credit Suisse’s Secret Deals (WSJ)
• Gold Buying by Central Banks May Send Signal to Sell (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.