A few interesting items for your reading pleasure:
• Lending Squeeze Drags On (WSJ)
• A lonely voice against the Fed now leads a chorus (Washington Post)
• We’re Not Done With The Jobs Report (Market Talk)
• MAP: The Rise of Foreclosure Filings (Kiplinger)
• Our souring view of sweet reason (Dallas Morning News)
• How to buy on eBay (Clusterflock)
• Why I Parted Ways With The Right (little green footballs)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.