A few items that caught my eye:
• Special Report: America’s route to recovery (Reuters)
• DeLong: The Fairness of Financial Rescue (Project Syndicate)
• Are Homes now “Cheap”? (Calculated Risk)
• Let the Good Times Roll (New York mag) Why James Grant Thinks the Economic Recovery Might be More Robust than Expected
• Bruce Schneier: Is aviation security mostly for show? (CNN)•
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.