Here are the articles that caught my attention today:
• The economic ‘experts’ who stopped making sense (Telegraph) Why, despite the financial crisis, do we still put our faith in economists, asks Edmund Conway. See also: The cause of our crises has not gone away (FT)
• U.S. Now a Renters’ Market (WSJ) With Apartment-Vacancy Rate at 30-Year High, Landlords Cut Prices 3% in 2009
• Economic Crisis Quotations 2009 (financialnewsexpress)
• Geithner’s N.Y. Fed Told AIG to Limit Swaps Disclosure (Bloombeerg)
• Conflicting housing, factory data show fragility of economic recovery (Washington Post)
• There’s a new religion in these holy wars. And it’s Google. (NYT Circuits)
• The Science of Success (The Atlantic) Its not about what you think…
• Future Designer laptop – ROLLTOP (Video) The device of the flexible display allows a new concept in notebook design
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.