Some items I found worth perusing –
• China New Village Makes Chanos See Dubai 1,000 Times (Bloomberg)
• Debt Deals Haunt Europe (WSJ)
• The Deflationist: How Paul Krugman found politics (The New Yorker)
• Former SEC Chair Arthur Levitt on Risk and Discipline in the Financial Markets (WSJ OpEd)
• AIG Death Spiral Ends as Bailout Support Brings Stable Revenue (Bloomberg)
• Credit card relief is here, but watch out for new traps (CNN/Money)
• RollingStone.com Accidentally Lets Its Domain Expire (DJMT)
• Fear the blobfish (LATimes)
• Roger Ebert: The Essential Man (Esquire)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.