Today’s readings look pretty interesting:
- Volcker Rule unabridged (Marketwatch) How the former Fed chairman can sharpen his proposal
- 41% Fine With Budget Deficit If Taxes Are Cut (Rasmussen Reports)
- Five myths about America’s credit card debt (Washington Post)
- Fed’s Warsh: Regulatory Reform Needs International Cooperation (Real Time Economics)
- Kill Your Favorite Subsidy to Win the Deficit War (Bloomberg)
- Hollywood’s Top 40 Earners (Vanity Fair)
What are you reading ?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.