Category: Currency, Video

9 Responses to “Collapse Of The U.S. Dollar Paper Standard?”

1. Fredex says:

Interesting guy. Too bad the CNBC people kept talking over him. Three to one isn’t fair.

2. sainttjames says:

3. Dow says:

3:37 – yikes!

Boy, they really didn’t want to listen to what Wood had to say. I wish they’d stepped back and just let him talk.

4. nickgogerty says:

aargh, those cnbctards really aren’t very good at listening.

5. radioman says:

6. asiankida says:

Is it just me or was Dennis Kneale not listening, thereby failing to differentiate the guest’s reference to the USD paper standard vs simply the value of the USD?

7. davossherman@gmail.com says:

“like scratching nails on a chalkboard listening to the nimrods @ cnbc question an analyst who has been as prescient as Wood has for at least 10yrs…”

“This is why TV is no longer worth watching. Reading is better. TV is easier and could be more effective, but not like this. What a shame.”

I agree with both of these (above posts). Maria’s voice makes me gag. I thought Kneale was canned. I don’t have cable, dish or any BS. CNBS.

8. oldbluejeans says:

Well, CNBC is capable of MUCH worse than this. A good interview for them given that they usually have 6 to 8 little windows up there with all of them talking over each other. See Kudlow’s show for the best examples of this. By the way, Bloomberg isn’t perfect, but overall much better than CNBC.

9. scharfy says:

This interview clearly outlines what clowns are on CNBC.