Some interesting reading material for your Monday afternoon pleasure:
• New York Fed Warehousing Junk Loans On Its Books: Examiner’s Report (Huff Po)
• Sentiment’s dark cloud (Marketwatch)
• Buh-Bye: Finra shuts down GunnAllen (Investment News)
• Where Does U.S. Foreign Aid Go? (Economix)
• High-End Repo Men (WSJ) We’ve discussed this topic before
• Panasonic 3-D TVs Sell Out as ‘Avatar’ Technology Reaches Homes (Bloomberg)
• Google tries a route around Chinese Web censorship (Salon)
• Snopes: The Mom-And-Pop Site Busts The Web’s Biggest Mythbusters (NPR)
• Natural Disaster and Extreme Weather Information Center (ebrary)
• YouTube’s Chief Counsel calls out Viacom for being lying weasels (YouTube official blog)
What’s on your browser?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.