Some items that made my reading list for today:
• Battle Inside Fed Rages Over Bank Regulation (WSJ)
• With bank credit frozen, small U.S. businesses starting to turn to microlenders (Washington Post)
• Retail sales show strongest gain since before the recession (LATimes)
• Credit Suisse: $1 trillion worth of ARMs still face resets (SNL Financial)
• Fannie, Freddie Ask Banks to Eat Soured Mortgages (Bloomberg)
• Worldwide, January (and possibly February) 2010 was one of the warmest on record (NOAA)
• How OK Go’s Amazing Rube Goldberg Machine Was Built (Wired)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.