I’m outta here early for the holiday, but not before I left you with some worthwhile reading materials:
• The Official Announcement: US to Sell 7.7 Billion shares of Citigroup Common Stock (Treasury)
• Euro Trashed: The euro zone is broken. Germany should leave and form its own monetary union. (NYT)
• Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) hires its first lobbyist (Bloomberg)
• Eddie Lampert the Next Buffet? Hardly (Business Week)
• John Bogle: Old-fashioned investing advice still applies (LA Times)
• The Mother of All Jobless Recoveries (The Atlantic)
• Reform in Congress Lacking Cash Clause to Stop Lehman-Like Runs (Bloomberg)
• Dan Gross asks this about politics: Is 2010 Going To Be 1994 or 1934? (Slate)
• China’s official instructions on reporting on Google (Washington Post)
• The Periodic Table of Periodic Tables (flickr)
What’s on your browser?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.