Some quick items:
• Interview/Podcast: Madoff Whistleblower Harry M. Markopolos (King World News)
• Jim Jubak on the No. 1 key to long-term investing: Return on invested capital (MSN)
• How Reagan ruined conservatism (FT)
• The data deluge (The Economist)
• Hotheaded Emanuel may be White House voice of reason (Washington Post)
• Breakthrough in Electron Spin Control Brings Quantum Computers Closer to Reality (National Science Foundation)
Anything worth sharing?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.