An eclectic brew of reads today:
• One Year Later… (Market Talk)
• Lessons NOT to learn from anniversaries (Marketwatch)
• 43% have less than $10k for retirement (CNN/Money)
• Europe bars Wall Street banks from government bond sales (Guardian)
• Why every nation cooks its books (MSN)
• Whither securitization? (The Deal)
• Slashing the Deficit without Massive Tax Hikes (BusinessWeek)
• Ack! Analyst: Dish May Have To Shut Down 8M DVRs After TiVo Legal Loss (MultiChannel)
• Vineyard Defaults Surge as Lost California Land Values Undermine Napa Wine (Bloomberg)
• Data Underload: Famous Movie Quotes (Flowing Data)
What’s filling your visual field?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.