Been out of pocket all afternoon — gotta catch up! Here are few items that I will be reading on the train home:
Oh, and I am doing this in real time. You can watch this list come together (keep refreshing Done!)
• Dow at New 17-Month High (WSJ)
• Google Is Hiring Bond Traders (Business Insider)
• Feinberg Cuts Cash Pay by a Third at Five U.S. Firms (Bloomberg)
• Pressure grows to overhaul Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac (LA Times)
• Oil reserves ‘exaggerated by one third’ (Telegraph)
• Republican lawmakers stir up the ‘tea party’ crowd (WaPo)
• Too big to fail is too costly to continue (FT)
• Broken China (Fortune)
• The top five brief and blunt Steve Jobs email replies (Mac Daily)
• Google to China: Your move (GMSV)
• Astronomy Picture of the Day (NASA/Astropix)
Whats are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.