These few stories caught my eye today:
• Obama: Drill Baby Drill (NYT)
• The Lone Star Secret: How Texas avoided the worst of the real estate meltdown (Slate)
• Martin Wolf: Why Germany cannot be a model for the eurozone (FT)
• How Lou Lucido Let AIG Lose $35 Billion With Goldman Sachs CDOs (Bloomberg)
• Top Executive Salaries in America (Meet the Boss)
• Paul Volcker: Do The Right Economic Thing (Baseline Scenario)
• Decriminalizing pot would devastate cartels (Chicago Suntimes)
• Nissan Leaf electric car will cost $25,000 (CNN/Money)
• 8 Wonders of the Solar System, Made Interactive (Scientific American)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.