Busy day (again) Here is what I saved for later in terms of reading material:
• Short Sellers Do Work of Cops on Doughnut Break (Bloomberg)
• As Financial Reformer, Dodd, Again, Dogged by Appearance of Conflict (ABC News) Questions Over Wife’s Role on the Board of Futures Exchange That Could Benefit From Proposed Derivatives Rules
• Chicago Fed National Activity Index is a surprisingly good forecaster of economic activity (Chicago Fed)
• Einhorn vs Allied Capital, Round Two:
• New Home Sales at Record Low in February (Calculated Risk)
• Who needs payroll cashing banks? Just go to Wal-Mart (Salon)
• Money DOES buy you happiness… if your friends have less of it (Daily Mail)
• Google to China: Your move (GMSV)
What are you reading ?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.