* 0:15 Greenspan needs to be liked, “He’s just a guy in a business suit”
* 1:03 Greenspan might say he is against central planning, but he actually loves it via setting interest rates
* 3:00 Greenspan seen as a savior via his rate, encouraged risk
* 3:50 Greenspan came in as Ayn Rand’s acolyte, left as a panderer to power
* 6:25 The way Greenspan thinks is as a theoretical economist, and he disdains those financial thinkers who believe they were right
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/jim-grant-alan-greenspan-2010-4#ixzz0kRP4SlAz
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.