Lots of interesting stuff on the docket today — beyond what I have mentioned earlier today:
• Job Market Confirms End of Recession (NBER member)
• Who Controls Bank of Japan? (The Diplomat)
• Greenspan’s Delusions Get Much Worse With Age (Bloomberg)
• Edward Glaeser: Why Your House’s Value (Probably) Won’t Rise (Economix)
• Fannie Mae National Housing Survey (Fannie Mae PDF)
• Sheila Bair: Beyond Bankruptcy And Bailouts (WSJ)
• Transportation Secretary: Toyota `Knowingly Hid’ Pedal Defect in Violation of U.S. Law (Bloomberg)
• Asia launches reforms for OTC derivatives (FT) Glad to see someone is . . .
• Why The iPad Actually Strengthens Amazon’s Position (Paid Content)
• Superheavy Element 117 — ununseptium – Makes Debut (Science News)
• Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water — in Legos (flickr)
What are you reading ?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.