• SHILLER: Don’t Bet the Farm on the Housing Recovery (Sunday NYT)
• SEC looks to rein in trading battlebots (Ars Technica)
• 15% tangible equity capital survival ratio (Reuters)
• Prince Shows Shame, Rubin Defiance (WSJ)
• The Well-Off Are Spending Again (NYT)
• Of all the people in human history who ever reached the age of 65, half are alive now. (New Scientist)
• PIGS Exposure Explains ‘Shotgun Greek Wedding (Bloomberg)
• Why You Can’t Work at Work (Big Think)
• A New START: How the Nuke Reduction Treaty with Russia Will Make Us All Safer (Good)
• Art of the Steal: On the Trail of World’s Most Ingenious Thief (Wired)
Anything else worth reading ?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.