Anyone going anywhere for the 3 day weekend?

I’m off to the beach — and I love this video from (of all places) Hungary, done by a group of dog trainers:

Hat tip Mrs. Big Picture

Category: Humor, Travel

16 Responses to “Enjoy Your Long Weekend!”

1. Greg0658 says:

Loved it .. recycle’g too .. woohoo
    Aluminum – London

LME AL Officials $/LB
    CASH .9088 27 May 10
    3MTH .9228 27 May 10

down a few more and cash ‘em in :-)

2. TakBak04 says:

BR: THE BEACH is the PLACE THAT RESTORES ONE’s SOUL!

That’s why what’s happening in the GULF is so dreadful.

But, I remember the LI Beaches from years past when I lived up there…and best wishes to You and Yours for a wonderful weekend …getting away from it all!

3. Eric W says:

We have a small place in Virginia Beach.

It will be jam packed, but the beaches are great, my brother has a boat on the river, and the full brood will be there.

4. Chief Tomahawk says:

Very good!

5. Petey says:

Fire Island — the family has had a house there forever.

No cars — Drinking & Walking is not illegal!

6. call me ahab says:

pretty sad looking beach- ok for dogs I guess- but Hungary being landlocked and all- what kind of beach could you hope for?

full disclosure- Budapest is a kick ass city- huge and sprawling by the way- so nothing against Hungary per se

7. eephus101 says:

Hey Barry,
    Locked in basement studying for CFA L3. I’m sure some other readers are up to the same. Enjoy the beach!
    For anyone else working on exam, good luck!
    By the way, this sucks!

8. Thor says:

Already there! Out in the desert baby!

Ahab – Budapest is a very cool city! I was surprised at all the trees.

9. It must be nice to be able to celebrate a three day weekend like you yanks can….oh wait! We just had one ;)

We could always use another!

You know you love what you do when you can’t wait for a three day weekend to end so you can get back to your work. I don’t feel that way about my regular job but I do about trading. That extra day off without the markets sure seems like a dead day to me when it happens.

Anyway, enjoy your holidays folks.

Here is something to think about this weekend:

10. nertopia says:

Well Barry you deserve a 3 day weekend!

According to Paul Farrell over at Marketwatch we are headed for a big crash brought on trifecta of problems that have 800 years of data to back them up! Wonder what your readers and your thoughts are on this think-piece by Farrell?

11. dougc says:

If you enjoy worrying here is something for you; the ECRI is rapidly falling and M3(www.shadowstats.com) is negative yr/yr. In the past this indicates a recession is near or we are in one now.

12. Lariat1 says:

forget the worry this weekend, heading upstate to our cabin in our new 2010 427 rousch mustang. What the hell, probably won’t be able to retire when we thought, so enjoy it now. The world’s going to shit anyway. 80mph coming out of second going into third. I feel like I’m 16 all over again !!!

13. Lariat1 says:

Did i say it’s Grabber Blue?

14. franklin411 says:

I live 2 blocks from the beach. =)

15. StatArb says: