I am going to do this in real time: I will add some links, and unless you see “Done” at the end, this will still be a work in progress.
• Top Paid Bank & Wall Street Executives (Bloomberg)
• Dan Gross: Will Europe Take America Down? (Slate)
• Treasury sells 1.5 billion Citi shares for $6.2 billion (MarketWatch)
• Gold? Not a bubble. Yet. (Kedrosky)
• Martin Wolf: The grasshoppers and the ants – a modern fable (FT)
• 25 Questions To Ask Anyone Who Believes The Economic Recovery Is Real (Black Listed News)
• California Leads States With Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction (Real Time Economics)
• Fanboys Rejoice!: Apple Surpasses Microsoft in Market Cap (MarketBeat)
• BP America’s Twitter feed
• David Byrne sues FL gov over unauthorized use of “Road to Nowhere” in senate campaign ad (boingboing)
• The classic comedy AIRPLANE! is essentially a remake of the 1957 movie ZERO HOUR (YouTube).
What are you reading?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.