- The Big Picture - http://www.ritholtz.com/blog -
Posted By Barry Ritholtz On May 26, 2010 @ 4:48 pm In Financial Press,Markets | Comments Disabled
I am going to do this in real time: I will add some links, and unless you see “Done” at the end, this will still be a work in progress.
• Top Paid Bank & Wall Street Executives (Bloomberg )
• Dan Gross: Will Europe Take America Down? (Slate )
• Treasury sells 1.5 billion Citi shares for $6.2 billion (MarketWatch )
• Gold? Not a bubble. Yet. (Kedrosky )
• Martin Wolf: The grasshoppers and the ants – a modern fable (FT )
• 25 Questions To Ask Anyone Who Believes The Economic Recovery Is Real (Black Listed News )
• California Leads States With Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction (Real Time Economics )
• Fanboys Rejoice!: Apple Surpasses Microsoft in Market Cap (MarketBeat )
• BP America’s Twitter feed 
• David Byrne sues FL gov over unauthorized use of “Road to Nowhere” in senate campaign ad (boingboing )
• The classic comedy AIRPLANE! is essentially a remake of the 1957 movie ZERO HOUR (YouTube ).
What are you reading?
Article printed from The Big Picture: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2010/05/wednesday-reading-7/
URLs in this post:
 Bloomberg: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aXfv5efBaFKs&pos=10
 Slate: http://www.slate.com/id/2254974
 MarketWatch: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/treasury-sells-15-bln-citi-shares-for-62-bln-2010-05-26
 Kedrosky: http://paul.kedrosky.com/archives/2010/05/gold_bubble_has.html
 FT: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/202ed286-6832-11df-a52f-00144feab49a.html
 Black Listed News: http://www.blacklistednews.com/?news_id=8878
 Real Time Economics: http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2010/05/25/california-leads-states-with-mortgage-interest-tax-deduction/
 MarketBeat: http://blogs.wsj.com/marketbeat/2010/05/26/apple-surpasses-microsoft-in-market-cap/
 Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/BP_America/
 boingboing: http://www.boingboing.net/2010/05/25/david-byrne-sues-fl.html
 YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BjU-e01zQ4&
Copyright © 2008 The Big Picture. All rights reserved.